Our mission is to empower adults, experiencing mental illness, achieve their full potential by providing recovery-oriented programs and services in a safe and accepting environment.
Our Space provides community living support services to adults to promote stabilization and recovery. Our programs offer occupational therapy, peer support, prevocational, educational, recreational, and psycho-socialization services. All programs are in response to the expressed needs of the individual and we encourage autonomy among the members we serve.
What we offer
Membership is voluntary and you choose the degree of involvement that works best for you. Some benefits gained from membership are:
- Learn to improve socialization skills
- Create and maintain a network of peers
- Relax and enjoy healthy, affordable fun
- Learn skills through participation in educational groups
- Receive support through groups and one-on-one support
- Experience community integration
- Advocacy and empowerment through integrated services and community resources
- Peer Support
Our Space is a provider of Comprehensive Community Services (CCS). Professional staff work with the individual’s case manager and Peer Support Specialists to offer person-centered recovery-oriented services.