Our Drop-in Center is now open with new policies in place to protect the health and safety of our members and staff.
- No more than 10 members allowed in the drop-in center
- Members must schedule their visits
- Contact the Our Space Activities Manager or Occupational Therapist to schedule a visit
- Temperature checks and masks are required upon entering the building.
- To view a full list of safety requirements please click here
At Our Space, our mission is to empower individuals living with mental illness and substance abuse issues to achieve their full potential by providing recovery-oriented, person-centered services and programs, in a safe and accepting environment.