Who Can Access Services
- Milwaukee County adult residence (18 and over)
- Individuals experiencing emotional distress and or crisis related to mental health and/or substance abuse challenges.
- Individuals who are experiencing an increase in symptoms, stressors, or exacerbations, who are in need of support and supportive services to aid in their recovery to avert crises and avoid hospitalizations.
- Individuals who are able to live next to an elementary school and nursing home
- Individuals who are not a harm to self or others.
How Do I Access Services at the Parachute House?
- Through Self-referral, voluntary only to promote self-determination and direction
- By calling the Parachute House at 414-877-5918 and engaging in a Guest/Pre-stay Conversation
- Welcome hours are between 8 A.M and 8 P.M, 7 days a week
What should I Expect at the Parachute House?
- The Parachute House serves as a short-term (7 day), residential resource.
- The Parachute House provides a welcoming and accepting home-like environment 24/7/365.
- We are not clinical but will support individuals who may want to connect with these supports in the community.
- Provide a safe relaxing place to pause, relax, and reset yourself.
- Provide one-on-one supportive conversation with a peer
- Provide wellness activities
- Provide hope
- Guest may come and go as they choose to continue with work or other existing schedules
Potential Guest may call 414-877-5918.