Price is Right Shoppe
The Price is Right Shoppe is a community resource, available on a referral basis. The Shoppe provides clothing and household items, so that individuals suffering from mental illness are able to live independently. All items are provided free of charge.
Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday – 9:00am-2:15pm (excludes major holidays)
Customers must be referred by a contact person from a county service agency. Suitable contact persons might include:
- Case Manager/Care
- Coordinator/Peer Specialist
- Social Worker/Therapist/Psychiatrist
- Law Enforcement Official
- Other Community Agency Professional
The referring representative must do one of the following:
- Accompany the customer to the Price is Right Shoppe
- Or, fax referral on company letterhead to 414-383-9016, Attn: Price is Right. Provide customer’s specific needs in referral (clothing, household items, or both)
- Or email referral to Melissa at Our Space.
Customers are required to register at the front desk during each visit and comply with Price is Right Shoppe rules. Rules are as follows:
- Must have a referral in hand, or a referral letter from a referring representative on file with Our Space.
- From the time of the first visit, customer may shop twice in a 30-day time period.
- Referral will expire 30-days from the customer’s first visit. After that time, the customers must wait 30-days before another referral can be issued.
- Customers are allowed six referrals annually.
- The referral must state what they customer is in need of (clothing, household goods or both).
- If specific needs are not stated, shopper may only obtain clothing due to limited items.
- Please, be courteous to staff.
- Customers may not shop under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you are experiencing a unique circumstance, please contact Melissa at 414-383-8921 Ext. 2.
Donations Always Welcome!
The success of Price is Right Shoppe depends on donations from the community. Please, think of us when cleaning out your closet. If you itemize deductions on your federal tax return, Our Space will provide a tax donation receipt and you are entitled to claim a charitable deduction. We accepts donations M-F, 9:00am-2:00pm. Sorry, we do not accept children’s items. Donation needs include:
- Men’s and women’s clothing and shoes (shoes and larger sizes are always in demand).
- Kitchen items such as microwaves, coffee pots, dishes, pots and pans, silverware, plates, cups, and other kitchen utensils (please do not send chipped items or things that should be thrown away).
- Bathroom items such as shower curtains, small rugs, tooth brush holders, toiletries, towels, and wash cloths.
- Bedroom items such as sheets, blankets, pillows, lamps (table and floor), and curtains.
- Living room items such as decor, throw pillows, lamps (table and floor), televisions, radios, throw blankets, and curtains.
- Other household items are welcomed if unopened such as bath soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, feminine products, cotton swabs, cotton balls, Band-aids, and other hygiene items.